MoeGo Online Booking is a powerful tool that streamlines mobile grooming operations. It offers Smart Scheduling to manage available dates and times, and automated checks to ensure clients fall within your service area. Set certain areas for certain days to optimize routes for multi-van conditions.
How to Set Up
Go to Online Bookings > Settings > Mobile Grooming
1) Automated Checks to Verify if a Client Falls Within Your Service Area
Turn on <Require address for the service area>. By turning it on, only customers in your service area can submit an online booking request.
You can set up your service area by zip code and/or by driving radius.
Setting Up Your Service Area by Zip Code
- Tick <Service area by zipcode>
- Click on <Add zipcode> to add the zip code of your service area.
- Click on the zip code that you want to edit to change or delete a zip code.
Setting Up Your Service Area by Driving Radius
- Tick <Service area by radius>
- Input the parking location/starting location of your mobile van.
- Set up the driving distance and driving time limitation for your service area.
You can tick both service area setting options, and a client within either or both of the set service areas can submit a booking request.
By ticking <If the client is not within the service area, allow the customer to submit a request without date and time>, the customer’s request out of your service area will appear in the booking request list without date and time. You can reach out to them via phone or text to further discuss the appointments.
By ticking <If an existing client changed address, or the service area changed, existing clients can still submit a request>, the existing clients' request will not be affected by your service area setting.
2) Set Up Smart Scheduling for Mobile Grooming Online Booking
Smart scheduling aims to assist you in finding an available time slot for an appointment so that the new appointment is always close enough to an existing one, enhancing the efficiency of your scheduling.
By turning on the <Smart Scheduling button>, a customer can only book an available time slot based on your route, so that the location is within the maximum driving distance or time between appointments.
Click here for a setup guide for Smart Scheduling.
3) Set Up Certain Areas for Certain Days for Mobile Grooming Online Booking
Certain areas for certain days setting can help you control available regions based on dates.
By turning on the <Certain area for certain days>, customers from a certain area can only request certain dates from online bookings.
Settings are only available through the mobile app. Click here for a setup guide.