MoeGo online booking dashboard, your all-in-one solution for seamless booking management. No more missed opportunities – every aspect is at your fingertips.
Elevate your business, elevate your bookings now:
Online Booking Dashboard Overview (Desktop Only)
Enhance your booking process and keep your schedule organized with ease.
- Go to < Online booking > to check < Booking request > < Waitlist > and < Abandoned bookings >
- Online Booking Reports
- Automation And Settings
- Online Booking requests
This page is to give detailed instructions on Booking Requests and Waitlist from online booking. Click here to know more details on MoeGo Abandoned Booking List.
Check Online Booking Reports (Desktop Only)
At a glance, you can get a succinct report on online booking activity, helping you spot trends and optimize strategies.
- Overview: select the time range for the online booking reports.
- Unique visitors: the total number of clients who visited your booking site during the time period, along with the comparison rate between the current period and the last period.
- Request submitted: the number of booking requests that clients successfully submitted during the time period, along with the comparison rate between the current period and the last period. And the expected revenue for this time period.
- Abandoned: the number of booking requests that have failed to be submitted during the time period, along with the comparison rate between the current period and the last period. Can quick-jump to < View abandoned bookings >.
Automation And Settings (Desktop & App)
With the automatic workflow to take care of the booking requests, take the hassle out of requests management.
- < Auto-accept all requests and profile updates > : the system will automatically accept requests and updated information from clients.
- < Auto-accept the requests that do not have profile updates > : the system will automatically accept the requests that do not have profile updates. So you will have to manually decide if to accept updated information.
- < Auto-move booking requests to waitlist after 48 hours > : the system will not automatically accept any requests. You will have to manually decide if to accept updated information and accept the request. All the booking requests that are not accepted within 48 hours will be automatically moved to the waitlist.
- < No automation > : no automation for requests and updated information at all.
Click here to know more details on Client update information during Online Booking.
Online Booking Requests Overview And Handling (Desktop & App)
When the clients successfully submit a booking request from your online booking page, it can be reviewed on the Booking Requests Page.
Click here to know more details on Online Booking Request - Decline, Move to Waitlist Or Schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Why my clients can't find any availability when booking online?
The availability for online booking usually depends on many factors, such as the client's address, the service duration the staff's working hours, etc. You can go to the abandoned list to check on which step they stopped and contact them to schedule again.
The MoeGo team is always here 24/7 for you if you have any further questions.