We are launching our brand new MoeGo Calendar view. Designed with your most requested features in mind, this upgraded interface streamlines appointment creation, lifecycle tracking, and much more. Here's a quick guide to get you started:
1. Creating Appointments
To easily create appointments, follow these steps:
- Refer to the calendar view.
- Hover over the time slot where you want to add a new appointment.
- Click on < Add >.
- During the booking process, you can adjust the time by choosing a new time slot on the calendar.
- When booking for an existing client, you can directly choose from the existing client list and use the last appointment details by clicking on < Auto fill >, or click on < Start new > to begin a new appointment.
- When booking for a new customer, click on < New client > to create a new client profile.
- For more detailed settings, such as multi-staff or multi-pets, click on < Advanced edit >.
- Click <Book now> to secure the booking.
2. Viewing the Appointment Lifecycle
You can have complete transparency into the changing ticket status and track your appointments from booking to service completion.
- To view the appointment details, click on the appointment in your calendar.
- Then, click on < Update history> to see the complete status update and change history of the appointment.
3. Viewing the Ticket Comments History
To view the comment history for a particular customer's appointment details, click on the appointment in your calendar.
Then, click on < Ticket History > to see all the history comments of the client.