Introducing Marketing Campaigns, the first all-in-one marketing campaign platform designed specifically for the pet grooming industry. Turn your first-time customer into a recurring customer, reactivate customers who haven’t visited you for a while, fill time slots with only small dogs, or with multiple-pets families… Creating personalized and effective campaigns that drive growth and loyalty for your pet grooming business, all with the ease and simplicity of a few clicks.
We believe the grooming business is a relationship-based business, where building a personal connection with customers is the key to retaining their loyalty. However, identifying the appropriate clients from an extensive list and crafting the perfect personalized letter can be a challenging task. The process of manually filtering the client list and using expensive third-party services for email campaigns can also be complex and time-consuming, not to mention the uncertainty of the campaign's results.
With MoeGo Marketing Campaigns, the ultimate pet grooming marketing platform, you will have:
- Beautifully-designed campaign templates to make your brand look ‘really’ good
- Easy-to-use email editor that allows you to personalize your campaign letters according to your needs.
- Built-in Smart Client Filtering system that enables you to target clients based on specific criteria such as appointment history or pet breed, creating highly effective campaigns that connect with your audience.
- Built-in report metrics that evaluate the success of your campaigns, providing valuable insights to improve your marketing efforts.
How To Run Your Marketing Campaign
Step 1: choose a template or start from scratch
- Click on <Marketing campaigns> in the navigation bar.
- Click on <Create email> on the marketing campaigns page.
- Select the campaign goal to use the built-in template. You can also create a blank canvas when you have new ideas.
Step 2: customize your content and send or schedule to send
- Edit the email content. Replace or insert pictures. Insert a link. Play with it, customize the email as you want.
- Select the recipients. Smart client filters could help you filter the target recipients.
- Preview and send a test email. Once you are satisfied with the email, you can either send out the campaign immediately or schedule a time in the future.
View Marketing Campaign List
The old campaigns can be found in the marketing campaigns list. There are three status for campaigns: Sent, Scheduled, and Draft.
- View Report: Evaluate your past campaign with built-in metrics, including open rate, click rate and new bookings.
- Reschedule: Adjust the sending date and time of your scheduled campaign with ease.
- Edit: Continue to make changes to the content of a draft campaign.
- Duplicate: Quickly reuse existing email content when you want to send the same campaign again.
- Delete or Cancel: Easily abandon a draft or scheduled campaign.
View Marketing Campaign Performance Report
We offer several metrics in the campaign report to help you evaluate the result of the campaign.
- Sent: Check the delivery status of campaign emails, including the number of successful deliveries, failures, and those still waiting to be delivered.
- Opened: Show the number of clients who have opened your campaign email. (Tip: Timing is key! According to research, most email opens occur between 11 A.M.-noon and 6-7 P.M.)
- Clicked: Discover which clients clicked on links in your email. This could indicate whether your email actually attracts someone's attention, thus helping you to improve your campaign strategy next time.
- Bookings: Track appointments scheduled for recipients after receiving your campaign, including online booking requests and manually created appointments.
Q: How are campaign credits consumed?
The campaign credits are consumed based on the recipient number.
Q: What are the available credits for each plan?
Growth and Ultimate plan have default campaign credit in every subscribe cycle.
- Growth: 10 credits
- Ultimate: 15 credits
Q: Can I purchase campaign credits when I run out of credits in my current subscription cycle?
Yes, you can purchase campaign credits!
The price for campaign credits is $15 per 10 credits. Additionally purchased campaign credits have no usage time limitation. The unused amount will roll over to next month.
Q: Why there are some clients showing failed in the sent list?
The most common reason is the email address is not available. Please confirm with your client that the email address is up to date.
How to get started
To try the feature, please go to the Market Campaign page on the desktop version.
If you are not a MoeGo user yet, feel free to Sign Up or reach out to our live support with us to find out if we might be a good fit. MoeGo team is always here 24/7 for you.