What is the Pet Parent Portal?
The Pet Parent Portal is for your customers to access all of their pet's information and appointments. It gives them the ability to have a self-serve experience.
In the portal, clients will be able to view and manage their appointments, including booking, rescheduling, or canceling those that have not yet been confirmed by the business. They will also be able to see their upcoming and history appointments with businesses that they have visited.
How to invite your customers to the Pet Parent Portal
Clients can access the Pet Parent Portal by using the invitation link provided by businesses. The link is unique for each client.
To invite your customers to the Pet Parent Portal do the following:
- Log into your MoeGo App or Desktop.
- Go to the message center (you can mass text or individually invite)
- Click on "Pet Parent Portal Invite Link"
Once the pet parent registers with the same email they use to online book, all of their information will be in their account.
How to access the Pet Parent Portal
Once registered through the invitation link, pet parents will be able to log into the pet parent portal with the link - https://my.moego.pet and can use their email and password.
What can Pet Parents do in the Pet Parent Portal?
- Book an appointment
- Check the status of appointments
- View past appointments
- Reschedule/cancel a pending online booking request
Why did we build it？
- Clients can view and manage their appointments and reschedule or cancel unconfirmed bookings in a self-service way using the Pet Parent Portal.
- Provide the solution to sync information between businesses and clients. Pet Parent Portal helps streamline the appointment process and makes it easier for the business to keep track of customers' updates. When clients cancel or reschedule, businesses will receive a notification.
- Clients can view their upcoming appointments and history appointments and can book again effortlessly with selected pets and services and groomers through Pet Parent Portal
- Allow Clients to cancel and reschedule appointments booked online booking requests which haven’t been scheduled yet.
- Clients can log in Pet Parent Portal with their email and password. They don’t have to verify again if they access the online booking page via Pet Parent Portal.
Existing Pet Parent Portal users can log in to their account by entering their email and password at https://my.moego.pet. (We suggest don’t share this link to clients directly. This link is for login only at this moment)
If the businesses that link to the Pet Parent Portal account enable online booking, clients can book a new appointment or book an existing appointment again via online booking.
View upcoming appointments and history appointment
Check upcoming and past appointment list
Reschedule or cancel the online booking request
Clients can reschedule or cancel their pending online booking before the business schedule the appointment.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Where does the data of the Pet Parent Portal come from?
The data in the Pet Parent Portal comes from the MoeGo businesses that have clients who have the same phone number as the Pet Parent Portal account. The default client and pet info in the Pet Parent Portal are synced from the business that sent the link.
Q: What business info will show in my Pet Parent Portal?
The Pet Parent Portal will show the information of the businesses which have been linked to this Pet Parent Portal account.
- First name
- Last name
- Contact number
- Appointment info:
- Pets’ name
- Services /add-ons included in the appointment
- The groomer’s name
- The amount of prepayment or deposit they paid through Online Booking
Q: Why some appointment detail didn’t show payment info?
The payment info in the appointment detail only displays the Online Booking prepayment info. The payment status and complete payment information will be added in the next step.
Q: Can pet parent app clients use this new Pet Parent Portal?
Yes, we had fully migrated the pet parent user data to the new Pet Parent Portal.
They can log in with their Email and password.
Q: Will the business owner be notified if clients reschedule or cancel an online booking request?
The business will receive an online booking request canceled by client notification when the client cancels the booking in the Pet Parent Portal. The appointment will transfer to the group of canceled appointments, and the cancel reason is “ canceled by the client“.
The business will receive a notification when the client reschedules an online booking request. MoeGo will change the date&time of the appointment no matter whether it is in the online booking request list or waitlist.
Q: Do we have an app for Pet Parent Portal
There is only a web version now. There will be a client APP in a few months.