MoeGo Intake Form is a tool for you to gather information from potential new clients. You can fill it up in person, text or email the intake form link to your customer also. Here is a guide on how can customer submit the forms and how to organize received forms.
For intake form set up, please click here
How to use the intake form?
- Go to intake form > setting > share link, and send the link to your customer
2. Customer fill-in the form and click <submit>
How to receive and book?
- Go to <Intake form> on the side-menu
- Click on <Received submission>. You will see a list of submitted intake forms
- Click on the received intake form you want, customer info will pop up
- For new customers, click on <Create profile>, a new profile will be saved for both pet and pet owner
*Merge and override
For existing customers (with the same phone number and email), click on <Check existing profile>, and then click <Merge>. The merge option will appear if the intake form has the same email address/phone number as an existing client.
5. After adding a new profile/merge, click on <Add to waitlist>, the profile will appear on the appointment page's waitlist section
6. Go to Appointments > Waitlist. Click on <Waitlist>, a detailed window will pop up showing all waitlisted clients
7. Click on <Book now> to book it instantly or click <Edit> to update info,
Filter and notification
Filter your intake forms
Intake form notification
Once someone submits an intake form, a notification will appear on the <bell icon> on the top right