MoeGo online booking enables you to customize your own booking questions for pets and for pet owners.
How to access booking questions
- Go to <Online booking> on the side menu
- Click <Setting>
- Click <Booking questions>
Customize questions for pet owners
- Click <Add question > to add a new question.
There are five types of questions:
- Short text answer
- Long text answer
- Drop down
- Radio buttons
- Check boxes
2. Click <preview> to see what your questions will look like on the actual online booking form.
3. Click <edit icon> to edit an existing question or click <delete icon> to delete. Please note you can't edit or delete a default question.
4. Click <hamburger icon> and drag it to change the order of a question. Change order of questions on this page will also change orders in an actual online booking form.
Customize questions for pets
Add/edit pets question is exactly the same as add/edit pet owern questions.
If you want to get a pet image when a customer submits a booking, click the <box> next to pet image
If you want to get a pet's vaccine info when a customer submits a booking, click the <box> next to vaccine
💡This is where your questions show on your client booking page.
Where is the information saved
- The system default questions for the pet owners and pets will be saved to each field accordingly. For example, the name, email, image, vaccine, behavior, etc.
- Your customized questions will be saved as "Notes" in the client profile. The customized questions for pet owners will be saved <Client note>; the customized questions for pets will be saved to <Pet note>
Feel free to try it out yourself from our booking demo page
One of our partner's intake form, we think the questions should be an inspiration for you