Another exciting advancement for online booking! Have your clients ever randomly selected a service that didn’t match the pet’s weight, not even for this breed, or just complained the menu was too complicated to choose from?
Now, this could be resolved through the new service menu by breed and weight setting. Just select what breeds can be taken and/or what weight range is accepted for each service. Turn it on for online booking. All set! 🎉
From your clients' view when booking online, it will only show the services available for the pet breed or weight, automatically eliminating the unnecessary ones. More intuitive and user-friendly!
This extremely helps if you price based on pet breeds and weights. Make booking online easier for your customers, and reduce errors like selecting a small dog service while the dog is actually large and takes a much longer time.
How to set it up:
- Set pet types and breeds available for your services in settings > service > pet type&breeds. If there isn't a specific breed restriction, choose 'all types&breeds', or 'all breeds' for it.
- Set a weight range for your services settings > service > weight. If there isn't a specific weight limit, choose 'full range' for it.
- Make pet weight show and required to answer in online booking > settings > booking questions > for pet.
- Apply it for online booking in online booking > settings > service > only show applicable service on the booking page
1. Can it restrict pet breed or weight only? How about both?
Yes! It's completely up to you. You can either set it up based on breeds or weight range only. Or just make them work at the same time!
2. Do I need to make the pet weight field mandatory in the online booking questions?
Yes. Clients should fill in the pet weight to make it work properly. Otherwise, clients will still be able to view the full list of services.
3. Does it also work when I create a booking manually on my calendar?
It currently only applies to online booking, to make sure clients select from the right services. In other words, it doesn't restrict you from booking any service from your side.
4. What is the difference between the "weight limit" in Online Booking > Setting > Preference and the weight range for each service?
The "weight limit" is for all the services. It's normally used as an upper limit that your business can accept. When adding the new pet profile, if the weight is over the limit, your customer will not be able to add the pet profile.
The weight range can be set for each individual service. It's normally used as a filter for available services. If the pet's weight is over the range you have set, then the customer will not be able to see those services.
5. What happens if there isn't any applicable service for this pet?
Clients will be shown a page below. They'll need to contact the business to confirm pet information.
How to get started
To try the feature, please go to the desktop to set it up, and follow the instructions there.
If you are not a MoeGo user yet, feel free to start a trial or reach out to our live support with us to find out if we might be a good fit. MoeGo team is always here 24/7 for you.
See how it goes for you! Feel free to leave a comment for us if you have any feedback.