Whenever a customer books you through our online booking system, you can always receive a notification and never miss any booking. (You will receive the same notification if a customer submits an intake form)
How to set up online booking notifications
- Click on the <Online booking> icon on the left side menu
- Go to <Setting> - <Notification>
- Select message type (email and/or text) for yourself and your customers
- Customize text and email templates
Set up notifications for the following circumstances:
- When clients submit a booking request
- When an appointment is accepted
- When the appointment was auto moved to the waitlist
- When the appointment was declined
Check notifications on desktop
- Open MoeGo
- Click the <bell icon> on the top menu bar
- A list of notifications will show up
- Click one to read the details.
Check notifications on MoeGo App
- Open MoeGo App
- Click <Notification> on the top menu bar
- New Notification will have a red dot by the notification type
- Click on the notification type, and a new notification will have a red dot on the window.
- Click on the notification window to view details.